Private Birth Doula Services
Iana offers private birth and postpartum Doula support for birthing families in South Florida. As a DONA certified Labor Doula, she will make sure that you have continuous support throughout your birth process and to care for you after your baby arrives. She attends births at hospitals, birth centers, or at your home.
Doula appointments fill up fast. To reserve your date window, complete the Birth Doula Intake Form at the link below.
Private Yoga Sessions
Iana offers private yoga instruction for select clients in South Florida. As an ERYT-500 level teacher certified in Hatha Yoga, Children’s Yoga, Prenatal, Post Labor, Mom & Baby Yoga, Yoga for Cancer, and Yoga for Seniors, she also hold a medical specialty in Orthopedic Sports Injury.
To reserve your date window, complete the Yoga Intake Form at the link below.
I was a Caregiver for both of my parents and I felt all of those things. I felt completely alone. No one seemed to really understand what I was going through. I will help you through this time. I will teach you all of the tips I used to stay calm, organized and my most helpful. I’ll also let you in on the things I wished I had done before my own parents passed away. We work together so that you are able to look back with no regrets and with peace.
Sessions are 1 hour and each package includes
- Weekly guided meditations, customized and recorded for you, and delivered to your inbox to keep you calm and sane during this time.
- Simple Yoga postures you can do at home, or with your loved one, to keep your body moving and eliminate the stiffness of sitting for long periods of time in hospitals or bedside.
- A list of beautiful memories to create with your loved one, while they are alive, for you to share with your family for generations to come.
- You don’t have the time to be sick yourself. I give you quick recipes and nutrition hacks to keep your own body healthy so that you can be the best Caregiver possible.
- My top tips on how to avoid regrets once your loved one has transitioned.
- Most importantly?? We talk and you get to vent and ask the questions you can’t ask of your friends and family.
- It also includes my personal cell phone number for 24 hour a day access to advice and help.
We will work together via Skype, Phone, or In Person.