Join me for Private Virtual Yoga sessions as I travel throughout North America. Click on the button below to fill out a brief form. It will give me a glimpse into who you are and how we can work best together.
Benefits of Private Virtual Yoga
- Practicing in the comfort of your home allows you to observe social distancing.
- You don’t have to travel to a studio, saving you valuable time and avoiding the stress of commuting in traffic.
- You can practice anywhere that your WiFi works.
- I’ll be able to virtually adjust you, so no worries about doing it wrong (though any Yogi will tell you, there is no wrong in Yoga).
- I’ll be joining you from my traveling school bus somewhere out on the open road, so the scenery will change each time we practice.
Types of Classes That I Offer
Practitioners of Hatha yoga use physical alignment and breathing control to achieve an equilibrium between the mind and body. The resulting harmony manifests itself as physical strength, physiological health and emotional well-being. (No experience necessary)
This class focuses on poses for pregnant women, in order to increase strength and flexibility. It also helps pregnant women to develop proper breathing and relaxation techniques for easier and more comfortable labor. (No experience necessary)
How It Works
- Each class is 1 hour and includes 15 minutes of guided Deep Relaxation.
- Yoga classes are held on the platform Zoom. Please download this free app to your laptop or PC prior to your first session.
- Please have your Yoga mat ready to go, and a few pillows nearby.
- I suggest turning on some of your favorite music and lighting a candle because why not set the mood for the vibe you want to feel right?!
Please complete the Yoga Intake Form by clicking the button below. It will also let me know what date you would like to begin and a few options of times that work for you! I’ll respond within 24 hours and we can begin to practice together soon after!