This page is designed to give you as much information possible about or terms of service. It is our mission for our participants to know exactly what to expect from each of our retreats.
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
1. Terms of Service – BLISS OUT RETREATS lists what is included on the trip’s page.
2. Reservation – To reserve your place on one of our trips please complete the registration form with the non-refundable deposit specific to your trip.
3. Payment – All prices are per person and include a non-refundable deposit. Non-refundable deposits are $500 per person for all retreats (domestic and international). All payments must be made by credit card and via PayPal. Final balances are due 30 days before the departure date of the trip. If you do not think you can pay in time please contact us via email. (Note: Non-refundable deposits are $250 for any retreat where pricing options are below $500.)
4. Cancellation policy – If you wish to cancel your retreat you must notify BLISS OUT RETREATS in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we’ve received your notice, cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
If cancellation takes place more than 50 days prior to your departure date, any payments made will be refunded minus your deposit.
If cancellation takes place between 30-50 days prior to your departure, 50% of the trip price will be forfeited.
If cancellation takes place less than 30 days prior to your departure date, 100% of the trip price will be forfeited.
(Note: If you do not submit full payment 30 days before the retreat, and do not cancel your registration or respond to our communication, BLISS OUT RETREATS retains the right to charge the remaining balance due to the credit card provided and release your spot. Any amount forfeited, which has not then been paid to BLISS OUT RETREATS by you, will be recovered from you by BLISS OUT RETREATS as a debt due and payable.)
5. Changes – BLISS OUT RETREATS reserves the right to make any changes deemed necessary by our team, trip leaders, teachers or partners. In the event that we need to make a last minute change to the venue, the teacher, the itinerary, or any aspect of the retreat due to unforeseen circumstances (natural disaster, illness, civil unrest, death, closure or any other unforeseen circumstance) we will offer the following to our guests that do not want to attend based on changes:
a. Transfer your deposit to a future retreat to be taken within a year from the date of the current retreat. All other payments will be forfeited and BLISS OUT RETREATS will not be liable for refunding or reimbursing any amount beyond the transfer of the deposit.
b. If you choose to completely cancel the retreat based on the changes, normal cancellation policies apply (see above). BLISS OUT RETREATS is not responsible for reimbursing you or refunding you for any amount paid if you decide to cancel based on these changes.
6. Cancellations – In the rare case of a cancellation on the part of BLISS OUT RETREATS we will offer a transfer to another trip or a full refund of your funds. BLISS OUT RETREATS is not responsible for any expenses or damages incurred as a result of trip cancellation including preparation costs, airline tickets, travel documents or other expenses. BLISS OUT RETREATS reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure in the event that there are too few people booked in which case you will be given a full refund of any and all payments made to BLISS OUT RETREATS. You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek any compensation for any injury, loss, expenses or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience which may result from such cancellation (including but not limited to visa, passport and vaccination charges, or departure, gear purchases, airport and airline taxes).
INSURANCE & DOCUMENTS
7. Travel Insurance – BLISS OUT RETREATS includes air travel insurance for each trip member for their trip for both international retreats and domestic retreats.
8. Travel Documents and Immunizations – It is the responsibility of each traveler to obtain all required travel documents including Visas and other travel documents unless otherwise noted. Information regarding necessary documentation is provided per trip on our website or you can contact us for more detailed information regarding your trip requirements. It is your responsibility to purchase correct immunizations. Please contact your nearest travel clinic for the lastest requirements.
9. Acknowledgment of Risks – Although BLISS OUT RETREATS has taken all reasonable steps to ensure safety, I acknowledge that this activity has risks, including certain risks which cannot be eliminated without destroying the unique character of this activity. The same elements that contribute to the unique character of this activity can cause loss or damage to the Participant including accidental injury, illness or in extreme cases, permanent trauma, disability or death and also can cause damage to or loss of property.
The following describes some, but not all, of those risks:
Activities vary from trip to trip and may include but are not limited to: hiking, backpacking and climbing in a wide variety of environments including on rock, snow and ice; bicycling on trails and roads with a wide range of surface conditions and traffic volume; rock climbing, climbing on climbing apparatus and ropes courses, using zip-wires and rope swings; white-water rafting, river kayaking, sea-kayaking and canoeing; swimming, snorkeling and surfing; fishing.
BLISS OUT RETREATS trips can involve travel to remote places, oftentimes many hours from medical facilities. Transportation, evacuations and medical care can be significantly delayed; communication can be delayed, limited or not available.
Environmental risks and hazards include rapidly moving, deep or cold water; insects, snakes and predators, including large animals; falling and rolling rock; lightning, flash floods and unpredictable forces of nature, including weather which may change to extreme conditions without warning. Possible injuries and illnesses include hypothermia, frostbite, high altitude illnesses, sunburn, heatstroke, dehydration and other mild or serious conditions.
Throughout the trip, participants are responsible for their own safety.
I (the trip participant) acknowledge and understand that BLISS OUT RETREATS trips include risks of injury or death to participants. I understand the description above of these risks is not complete and that other unknown or unanticipated risks may result in property loss, injury or death. I agree to assume responsibility for the inherent risks identified herein and those inherent risks not specifically identified. I acknowledge that participation in this activity is purely voluntary, no one is forcing participation and participation is elected with full knowledge of the inherent risks.
I (the trip participant) assume and accept full responsibility for any injury, death, loss of personal property, and expenses suffered as a result of those inherent risks and dangers identified above, and those inherent risks and dangers not specifically identified and as a result of my negligence in participating in this activity.
10. Declaration of Health – By accepting this Tour Participant Agreement I (the trip participant) represent that I have no physical conditions or medical precautions which would adversely affect my ability to take part in the yoga program or other physical or cultural activities offered on BLISS OUT RETREATS trips. I fully understand that my participation in the yoga program or other activities could be injurious to my health and I voluntarily assume all risks related to such activities.
11. Personal Release – By agreeing to the terms outlined here and elsewhere on the BLISS OUT RETREATS website I hereby release and discharge my rights and claims for damages or liabilities that may occur as a result of participation on a BLISS OUT RETREATS trip, including but not limited to damages as a result of unexpected occurrences including those from weather, local political situations, wildlife or uncontrollable acts of God, including the risk of death. I release BLISS OUT RETREATS including its owners, directors, employees, guides, yoga teachers and partners from liability for personal injury, illness, emotional damage, incurred travel expenses or property damage I may incur as a result of participation on this trip.This release is in effect upon payment of retreat.
12. Waiver of Liability – For the benefit of everyone on your trip, BLISS OUT RETREATS reserves the right to accept or reject any participant at any time without liability, and in the event it determines, in its sole and exclusive discretion, that a participant is disruptive to the harmony of the trip, it may without any obligation to pay a refund or any other amount whatsoever, expel such participant from the trip. BLISS OUT RETREATS will carry no responsibility or liability for any participant who leaves the trip prior to its conclusion or for any activity undertaken by any participant which is not included on the trip itinerary.